In this week’s episode on the You Are Loved Podcast, I’m talking all about how a thoughtful gift can make all the difference.
What do I mean?
I share a personally story about getting a terrible gift one holiday and how that made me feel. Because receiving a thoughtful gift can make all the difference to the person getting it.
When you take the time to carefully and yes, thoughtfully think of a gift for someone, they know and feel how much you care and love them.
They FEEL LOVED!
How amazing is that?
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!!!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Gift basket I choose for my friend’s assistant – link coming soon.
- Receiving a thoughtful gift is huge! The person getting it is going to feel very special
- The gifts that aren’t planned make the most positive impact
- Both gifts were special
- They will feel how much you care when they open it
- Brighten someone’s day by sending them a thoughtful gift
Connect with Crystal Partney: