In this week’s episode, I’m talking all about how to get through the holidays without your loved one. This can be difficult because if this is your first Christmas without them, it can be both painful and challenging.
I share what it was like our first Christmas without my sister. The feelings that I had after and how to approach the season.
May you find peace this holiday.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- I created a download to serve as a reminder for you that as we approach the Christmas season, to be sure to find your version of peace this holiday. You can get it by sending us an email with the subject line “peace for Christmas” and we would love to send it to you.
- You don’t have to answer anyone about how you are going to spend your Christmas holiday.
- You can do whatever you desire and however you want to celebrate.
- Remember that you get to decide how you’re going to respond to the questions that might come up, and you get to also.
- If you choose to celebrate it at all, remember that you can keep some family traditions or you can create new ones.
- Remember that the holidays can be hard because you might feel torn about what to do and how you’re going to approach this holiday season.
- Find ways to enjoy your holidays.
Connect with Crystal Partney: