“How much have you been watered?” this is such a powerful question that I invite you to ask yourself. We are diving deeper into our previous conversation from the Healing After Suicide summit that took place in July. Finding ways to feel more “watered and how you can remind yourself to be watered on a regular basis. Marisha also talks candidly about her nephew and niece’s tragic deaths.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!!!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Lioness Queen Podcast
- Christian online radio station
- We mask because we don’t want people to know we’re vulnerable. We don’t want people to know we’re hurting.
- We want to paint this picture that everything is okay like we’re good.
- Working through the grief is one step at a time.
- The first step is acknowledging that I’m not good. That I’m not okay.
- What advice you could to your teenage self?
- Technology is an issue for kids and the lack of play is an issue too.
- Parenting classes help us to understand boundaries.
- If you give your child a voice, that is how you make a connection.
Connect with Crystal Partney: