On the podcast, I’m talking my sister as I reflect on her beautiful life as we approach her 4 year anniversary of her death.
Not a day goes by when I don’t miss her deeply. I think of her often. What she would be doing…
The one thing that helps when the tears come is to remember that still loves me.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- I did the very best I could, given the circumstances, and I am still remembering my sister and honoring her. Her legacy and her memory by keeping her memory alive. That’s probably one of the most treasured and touching things that I can do to show her how much I care is being able to share her story.
- So often I can feel guilt and shame, but I’m reminded by her that it’s not my fault.
- One thing I will say that has been this bright beacon of light is the love of my sister.
- I am so grateful that I got to spend time with my sister before she passed away.
- Allow yourself to take breaks and to pause and reflect.
- Stop pushing, stop resisting.
Connect with Crystal Partney: