In this week’s episode, I’m talking all about how you can begin the new year with a clean slate.
We often tell ourselves that we aren’t ready…
That we will wait to begin the healing process when we are ready.
But I can say my experience was that I couldn’t wait until I was ready because I knew deep down that “someday” would never come unless I decided today was as good as any to start the healing process.
Letting the new year= new beginnings.
Tune in as I invite you to make a plan for your healing after a suicide as we have begun a new year.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Scattering Hope: A 30-Day Journal To Guide and Comfort Those Left Behind After Suicide
- Schedule a Hope and Healing Plan with Crystal Partney
- I’m loving on you and cheering you on every small step you decide to take from here on out.
- Want to walk together, I’d love to invite you to schedule a Hope and Healing Plan session. You can do this brief 30-minute session here.
- My 30-Day Journal gives you the next steps forward.
- I had to decide if I truly wanted to heal.
- What are your goals for your mental well-being?
Connect with Crystal Partney: