On this episode, I’m talking all about the “year” that changed everything for me and my family.
Yes, you know which year that I’m referring to…
But I share how I took a completely different approach. I found it fitting for where we are at currently.
With so much uncertainty and unknowns, I wanted to look back on my journey and how it applies to grief. Weathering out the storm- both internally and externally.
What it means to give yourself the “gift of pause”.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Suicide Data and Statistics
- Hope and Healing Plan – link coming soon
- Give yourself the gift of pause.
- Being able to build up your resilient muscle.
- Building up resiliency truly looks like both internally and externally.
- How you can face these inner conflicts and the external conflicts in your life by reminding yourself that you are whole, you are complete, you lack nothing?
- This is what resiliency is, this is how we can build it up, this is how we can refill our cup, and being able to find new and unexpected ways to not only demonstrate resiliency in our everyday life, but by doing this so we can also show others what being resilient looks. How we can show up for others, how we can be that bright light in such a dark world.
Connect with Crystal Partney: