In this week’s episode, I’m talking with my special guest Dr. Christine Sauer.
“I didn’t want to die, I just needed help” -Dr. Christine Sauer
Dr. Christine Sauer grew up in Germany. She lost her ex-husband to suicide and leaving her with two teenage boys. She suffers and mental illness and chronic back pain until she is about to kill herself but luckily she heard a tiny inner voice saying “you don’t want to die, you just need help.”
- So often we know what to do, so why don’t we do it? What it means to live a “good life” finding your sparkle.
- Saying to yourself, “that was a bad moment, but it doesn’t have to be part of your future.”
- Never to judge others because on the bottom, we are all the same.
- When you are feeling well, this is when you can begin to taper off the medication. But only with help from physicians and/or other professionals.
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Mental Health Survival Kit and Withdrawal from Psychiatric Drugs
- Psychiatric Drug Withdrawal
- Feeling Great: The Revolutionary New Treatment for Depression and Anxiety
- A book titled I Know What to Do So Why Don’t I Do It?
Christine’s Love Note:
- She feels love first by herself. She has a husband who loves her and she feels loved by him. Mostly she feels loved by her dog. She feels loved by her friends and family. I feel filled love everyday and I feel loved by you (crystal). Not just feel loved, but I am loved.
Connect with Crystal Partney: