“Does time really heal all wounds?” My answer may surprise you.
What time does allow is healing. Time does take the “sting” out of the initial wound. Think Time like Neosporin (the cream that you put on scraps) It takes away the sting and allows for the scrap to heal.
- Scattering Hope: A 30-Day Journal To Guide and Comfort Those Left Behind After Suicide
If you would like what I created for you,a simple pdf that you can print and put on your fridge as a reminder, simply reach out to me on social media @scattering.hope and DM me for your reminder that each new day brings hope and light.
- Time can be something we embrace rather than dread or fear…
- Think of time as Neosporin.
- Each new day brings light and hope with it.
- This does wonders for cuts and scrapes! Plus, my daughter LOVES that it doesn’t sting anymore!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
Connect with Crystal Partney: