In this week’s episode on the You Are Loved Podcast, I’m talking about GRATITUDE.
We can build our own book or journal our gratitude on a daily basis if we wanted to?
Because when we aren’t reminded of what we are grateful for, we can get lost in the hustle and bustle of life.
Don’t you agree?
When we pause and slow down for a minute, we can be reminded of our loved ones and find happy memories to replace the not-so-pleasant ones.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!!!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Christy Wright’s Goal Planner
- The Contentment Journal by Rachel Cruze
- Love Your Life, not Theirs – Rachel Cruze
- Everywhere and all the places we go, It’s no wonder we are feeling like we are running low on fumes.
- I speak from experience when my natural reaction to life, in general, is to keep speeding up.
- You find that the grief is so heavy at times that everything and everyone can take a backseat in your life.
- IT IS OKAY!
- The things that I quickly cherished the most belonged to my sister, became BIG things in my mind.
Connect with Crystal Partney: