Gwen joined me when we had the Healing After Suicide summit in July of this year.
We go into the holidays and how they can be difficult this time of year.
Maybe this is your first holiday without your loved one? or, perhaps it’s been many Christmas since then, yet we can find ways of remembering them and enjoy the holidays.
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Mourning Star Grief Curriculum
- Good Grief Book – Soon to publish
- 3 Virtual Checkpoints – Done via Zoom/Google Meet
Connect with Gwen:
- Our grief means “I don’t have to take it in all at once. I can take it out in little pieces as I’m ready over a period of time.”
- There are some really good things about learning about grief.
- Communicating, Planning and Responding ahead of time is so important to families.
- We have expectations of others, but then some of the expectations we have of ourself too aren’t very realistic.
- Can you be addicted to grief?
- Allow yourself to be in different spaces.
- Grief is like a stone in your pocket.
Connect with Crystal Partney: