I’m talking about being able to show your grief in a visible way? I remember moments when I was afraid to cry in front of my daughter because I didn’t want her to see me “that way”or feeling sad…Because I had to believe that I had to “keep it together” Do you ever feel this way?
Please tell me that I wasn’t the only one? But can I share that when I did cry or express my feelings,it opened up the conversations between both of us! How amazing it became that I was able to share what I was feeling with her when I did.
Share your feelings with someone you love today and watch how it makes you feel.
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- What would you tell your 10-year-old self again if you could?
- “Aren’t you grieving too?”
- “When you don’t let him(10-year-old Adam) see you cry, then he starts to believe it too.”
- He starts to push his true feelings aside, and stop expressing himself, His emotions get shoved inside, and he no longer gets the opportunity to be released
- All children are intuitive
- Invite family and friends into the healing process, especially children.
- So that you ALL can grieve together
Connect with Crystal Partney: