On the podcast, I’m talking about the subscription box that I created with you in mind. Because I remembered feeling like I didn’t know how to even begin to process my sister’s death?
Let alone, where do I start? How?
Each month, you receive something in the mail just for YOU! It allows you to process your grief on a month-to-month way.
Maybe you are like me and you don’t know where to start? or, you have someone in your life who is struggling and could use a special gift this holiday season?
Let me help you and those in your life feel love this season.
Remember, YOU ARE LOVED!!!
If you are experiencing a suicide crisis and need help now! Call or Text the Suicide Lifeline 988. For more about this new hotline number go to this link: 988lifeline.org
- Allowing you the opportunity to show how much you care to be genuine and heartfelt and kind.
- Christmas can be magical, but it can also bring pain associated with this. And knowing this pain, why not use this season to spread a little more love, a little more joy, and peace into someone’s life that needs it?
- It would’ve allowed me to be able to see things a little bit more clearly. It would’ve allowed me to process my grief on a month-to-month basis.
- I have a friend who told me crystal, you’re giving someone the opportunity to process their grief on a monthly basis, and you’re not doing it in a way that is, I would say overbearing, but you’re doing it in a very loving way.
- Why not use this season of Christmas and love and being able to be surrounded by the people that we love?
Connect with Crystal Partney: